Latest Version updated: May 2018
By reading and continuing to use this website, you agree to the following conditions of use.
C & A Landscapes Ltd
Tel: (0) 1233 503 838
C & A Landscapes makes every effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on information on this site.
We may collect and hold the following information about you and your business / organisation:
- Information about your visit to our website, including details about your computer, your browser and how you use this website (please see the Cookie Usage section of this policy).
- E-mail address, when subscribing to our Newsletter
- Name, company name, e-mail address, phone number, and any details you may give us when contacting us via our Contact Form.
- Any information (name, company name, e-mail address, details of enquiry etc.) you send us via e-mail.
- Any personal details provided in your email or letters to us,
- Records of any services we or our partners provide for your company/business/organisation.
- Any information you give us when booking a delegate ticket or an exhibition stand
If you contact us for any reason, we may retain copies of any letters, emails or online forms and may record telephone conversations with you.
Why and how we use your data
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are required to provide you with the lawful bases under which we are processing your data.
- Joining the C & A Landscapes Mailing List:
By signing up to our mailing list you are consenting to the processing of your personal data and as such consent is the legal basis being utilised. We will only hold onto your personal data for as long as you stay subscribed to our mailing list.
- Contacting us via email or via our Contact Form:
By emailing us you are consenting to the processing of your personal data and as such consent is the legal basis being utilised. If you contact us via email, letter or our contact form your information may be held for a longer period of time.
We may use your personal data in order to:
- Administer our website,
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud,
- Send you newsletters, when you have given us consent to do so,
- Reply to any enquiry you have sent us via this website, via email or via letter,
- Send you marketing/ non- communications,
Who we share personal data with and why
We may share your personal data with:
- our employees, officers, suppliers and subcontractors in order fulfil any query you have made to us.
- any other official authority, to the extent we are required to do so by the law.
Your Data and your rights
Under the new 2018 GDPR, you have the right to:
- be informed about how your personal data is being used,
- access your data and supplementary information,
- update your data if your information needs to be corrected or updated,
- delete your data from our records,
- restrict processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your data.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please get in touch.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can update your privacy settings at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of your newsletter.
Our security and your data
C & A Landscapes has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your data and prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
In case of a data protection breach of a nature likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of the individual we will contact the supervisory body within 72 hours and if of a high risk to the individual will contact the individual without undue delay.
Links to third-party websites
C & A Landscapes does not endorse the content contained in these sites, nor the organisations publishing those sites, and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content.
Cookie usage policy
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, smart phone, tablet etc. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task,
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password, so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested,
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through the Direct Gov website: browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them
We use Google Analytics on our website to keep a track of what pages our users are visiting most frequently cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This is to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast.
Make a complaint
If you are unhappy with how we have processed your information, please contact our office in the first instance. If you are still not happy with the outcome you have the right to complain to the supervisory body who can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF; www.ico.org.uk; Tel. 0303 123 1113.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on the website is copyright of C & A Landscapes or other third parties. Should you wish to reproduce any of the information or alter, modify or distribute it, please contact us.
Reviewing the Policy